MistBusters 3 Which E cig should I buy?

This video briefly goes over 3 of the most commonly purchased e cigs. Our goal with it is to help you determine which is right for you. Collectively we have spent thousands in research to find what works for heavy smokers like ourselves. We are really trying to save you money and make this work for you. We hope this helps.

Here are some other E Cig resources you may find of value and interest:

Rüyanız-hayrolsun | Learn everything there is to know about …
File:Electronic cigarettes RN4072 CT-M401.jpg – Wikipedia the free …
E-cigarettes and Comprehensive Smoke-free Policies
EGo-T Tank Cartridge Electronic Cigarette Kit – Reviews & Prices …
F.D.A. to Regulate E-Cigarettes as Tobacco Products – NYTimes.com
Heart Attack Grill news photos and video – latimes.com

23 Responses to “MistBusters 3 Which E cig should I buy?”

1. scaler27 says:

I quit smoking with CAMPRAL Watch my youtube video CAMPRAL

2. jacob226265 says:

how old do you have to be to buy a e cigarette or super mini in uk

3. mellowb1rd says:

We’ve known that regular cigarettes kill people for years and they are legal so let’s not pretend this proposed ban of “E-cigs” has anything to do with peoples health. I am going to switch to E-cigs for my own health as they are not killing thousands of people every year. Unlike ordinary LEGAL cigarettes. You (My “government”) are utterly powerless to prevent this. Legal or illegal, I WILL use this product. AS WILL EVERYBODY WHO PASTES THIS MESSAGE.

4. mellowb1rd says:

5. Mikeman164 says:

I love these videos! I have been vaping (only) for six to seven months. I could not bring myself to inhaling real cigs, quite nasty! Good informative videos guys.

6. Comegetsum2011 says:

I am cigarette free for two months now thanks to V2 cigs! Use this code and get 15% off your starter kit 545973

7. TooFastForYou50 says:

SAVE 30% OFF ANY V2CIGS ORDER!!! WITH COUPON CODE-
    539415

8. sevenbates says:

I have to admit, the music is really distracting from the work you’re trying to accomplish here. Ditch it.

9. Skybreak31 says:

i just wanted to toss in a quick comment from a regular person truly trying to quit smoking real cig’s

i was hesitant at first.. patches and gum did not do it for me..
    when i tryed the e-cig, i was shocked.. it REALLY works!
    you get the feeling of smoking, your nicotine craving goes buh-bye..

i will swear by these products! i am now 1 and a half months of no real cigs and i can tell a HUGE difference in my breathing. i feel better over all period!
    my clothes do not stink anymore either!!!

10. TheEvilpoo says:

Sweet Mullet

11. 22BOZMAN says:

I am smoking TABlites electronic cigarettes. The disposables are great and I have just received my rechargeable kit. Great price, great product, check them out.

12. jkupsh says:

Green Smoke!!! AWESOME!!!!! Mocha Mist rocks!

13. laserjik says:

ego’s are ussually for begginers and recommended. I bought mine from janty and it worked great! their atomizers and flavors were the best. Polar mint was my favorite! Ask me if you need any guidance if your planning on stepping up. I’ll be more than happy to help you!!

14. kmonster420 says:

Where the fuck is that music coming from ???? Wait its this video … WTF

15. skiluinamso says:

What’s with the music? It’s a bit difficult to hear what’s being said.

16. finchum562 says:

If you want to switch to electronic cigarettes go to Smoke51.com and use promo code DSC-25290 to get 30% off your entire purchase. This promo code never expires and you can use it multiple times.

17. Helms122 says:

I have a possible mod I dnt kno if it will work tho . Take the fluid and empty it out and fill it with plain water then it will atomize water vapor

18. epipemods says:

Looks like a rebranded Blu to me…
    I’d recommend an eGo.

19. skamishk says:

vapurize.com has the best electronic cigarettes ive tried

20. amber27549 says:

i bought aqua vapor and really love them they work great the 510 is what i use great flavors and good vapor

21. safecigtv says:

It’s all about the Safe Cig Micro its the worlds smallest electronic cigarette!

22. epipemods says:

@epipemods(dot) com …
    The pipes in this video have been discontinued cause they have way cooler stuff now. Visit the channel page and you’ll see them in the more recent vid’s

23. jarvisengel says:

those pipes you guys are vaping look killer and vapor production looks insane…where can i get one of those